We inspect all accommodation and interview each host to ensure they can provide students with a comfortable environment.
How to book
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your accommodation request.
Please send us details on:
- Arrival Date:
- Arrival Time:
- Flight Number:
You will also be sent a form which you must complete as soon as possible and then send back to us.
Following this, we will provide:
- Homestay address and telephone numbers
- Homestay profile
- Emergency telephone numbers
- Most houses in the UK have only one bathroom, so it is necessary for students to fit in with the family’s daily routine. For example, some homestays may ask you to avoid using the bathroom at times when people are preparing to go to work.
- Students will be provided with towels but it may be necessary for you to provide your own soap, shampoo, toothpaste etc.
- As a minimum, details of meals include: Breakfast – cereal, toast, and tea / coffee / juice.
- Some homestays may allow students to prepare their own food in the kitchen, but students should always check first.
- Homestays do not have to provide snacks between meals.
- If you do not eat at the same time as the homestay, you might have to prepare food yourself.
If you want to leave your homestay, you must provide 2 weeks’ notice or you will be charged an additional 2 weeks from when you leave. If you wish to take a holiday and want to continue in your accommodation on your return, full payment will also be required for the holiday period.
Life began with 1 student in 1 small classroom and we have since grown to 110 students studying on a weekly basis, with 7 modern classrooms.
At NESE, you will practise communicating in English in a fun and interactive way. Every lesson will be different and you will leave each class feeling a little more confident about your future.
Providing English courses of the highest quality to international students since 2014.
The success of this school has come from the success of the students.
At this school, our teachers live to teach and do not teach to live.